Terms and Conditions
1) Pankali Matrimony is intended only for Catholics and to initiate marriage proposals.
2) Legally you are not prohibited from entering into a contract.
3) There are two types of memberships: FREE and PREMIUM.
4) A FREE member can search through the data, but cannot make personal contact.
5) A PREMIUM MEMBER can access the features like contacting other users, sending messages etc. Registration fee for PREMIUM Membership is Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) provided you renew the membership within every six months. The first renewal fee will be Rs.500/- the second renewal onwards the fee and the tenure will be applicable of that time. If not renewed, the Membership will be lapsed on completion of the six months and if you wish to avail our service further, you have to pay again the registration fee of that time.
6) Those PREMIUM Members who remit Rs.100/- extra is eligible for their profile advertised once without photograph in Box No. in Sathyadeepam, which has about one lakh copies circulation per week. Advt can be repeated if addl. Rs.100/- is paid for each insertion.
7. Membership will be active as soon as the payment is confirmed by the Pankali Matrimony.
7a) On payment of an additional Rs.250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty only), your profile can be highlighted by listing it in the home page randomly for 180 days. This can be extended for a further period of 180 days on payment of additional Rs.250/-(Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only) for each 180 days
8) It is your responsibility to make sure that you receive receipt for your payment. For any kind of service at our offices you should produce the original receipt of the Registration Fee.
9) Registration fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
10) There will be no Service Charge/commission other than the Registration fee. But donations are welcome to the Family Welfare Fund, which is used for Marriage Aid and Relationship Renewal.
11) Your registration is only for your personal use and not for a business purpose. You are not permitted to transfer or assign the registration to anyone else.
12) You are responsible for the content posted in and the activities done through your profile account. You may not disclose your Password to anyone else. You are solely responsible to keep the password confidential.
13) On your registration itself, you yourself affirm that the details provided by you are true and correct. Any discrepancy and the resultant disputes will be at your own risk and cost, and Pankali Matrimony will not be liable at any cost.
14) On Registration, Pankali Matrimony is FREE to use the Data & Photo provided by you for sharing with other members and/or the other interested parties and to upload them on our website without any further consent from you. Pankali Matrimony takes no responsibility in case of misuse. If you want to protect your Photograph, you are requested to provide it in writing; otherwise it will be presumed that you agree to upload your photograph.
15) It is your own responsibility to verify the authenticity of the data and details provided by Pankali Matrimony and we are not responsible for any kind of cost and damages.
16) You may not post or send any obscene or abusive content on the site or violate the privacy of the others. Pankali Matrimony reserves the right to modify the data or cancel the registration at any time without notice if any discrepancy in the data or misuse is found out.
17) Once you found out your life partner or if you do not want our service further, kindly inform us in time for removing the data from our website to avoid inconvenience to you and to others.
18) When you are successful in finding out your life partner through Pankali Matrimony, you may send us one copy of your Marriage Photo (joint photograph) to keep in our list of successful couples.
19) If any dispute between Pankali Matrimony and the members or among members regarding the details provided arise, the decision of the Director of Family Apostolate of Ernakulam-Angamaly Archdiocese will be final and both the parties are binding on it.
20) We propose to organize Pankali Darsan at various regions of the Archdiocese of Ernakulam-Angamaly to guide marriage aspirants and their parents.
21) Any legal disputes will be subject to Ernakulam jurisdiction.
22) Pankali reserves the right to amend/modify/ delete/add to any of the above terms and conditions without notice and it will be binding all the members.